Hilarious Reply by an irked person about Forwarded E-Mails
I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have forwarded chain
letters to me in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 and continuing
it in 2010 also…….
Because of your kindness:
* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it’s good for
removing toilet stains.
* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle
infected with AIDS.
* Forwarded hundreds of mails but still waiting for FREE DESKTOP,
LAPTOP, CAMERA, CELLPHONE etc….
* I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they
* I don’t leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and
sometimes I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone
will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.
* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to
dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill with calls to Uganda,
Pakistan, Singapore and Tokyo.
* I also stopped drinking anything out of a Can for fear that I will
get sick from the rat faeces and urine.
* When I go to parties, I don’t look at any girl, no matter how hot
she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me, then take
my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl
that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times… (Poor girl!
she’s been 7 since 1993…)
* Still open to help somebody from Nigeria who wants to use my account
to transfer his uncle’s property of $ 100 million. So much
* I have forwarded 35 emails to 400 people hoping that Ericsson or
Nokia will send me latest mobile phones but those models are also
* Made some Hundred wishes before forwarding those Ganesh , Tirupathi
Balaji pics etc… Now most of those ‘Wishes’ are already married (to
NOW IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you do not send this e-mail to at least 11,246 people in the next
10 seconds, a bird will Pee on your head tomorrow by 12:30 PM.
Nothing has happened till now………………….. but who knows. So
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.